05 March, 2008

a boy n a gal - in crisis of life.. Part I


Situation: a boy n a gal - in crisis of life.. Part I
Two mortals, bodily fleshy, reached at a position where they’re forced to make a decision. It's a description of two person - a boy n a gal - 'ving a rock solid foundation of friedship, now at an avalanche.




The same darkness prevailed - dearth’s into grave in which the temple of love – marie antoinettes vanished. The same silence, the same despair, the same suspense, the same phenomenon. Then the blackness – radiating stillness breaks softly into silver mist and strange airs as the wind swept harped in her, at the dawning of the moon – moon from the green cheese. It raises full over the desert and a vast horizon comes into relief; broken by a huge shape which soon reveals itself in the spreading radiance as the man pedestalled on the sands. The light still clears, until the upraised eyes of the blackened image - distinguished looking straight forward and upward in infinite fearless vigil, and a mass of color between its great paws defines itself as a heap of red poppies on which a girl lies motionless, her crimson gown heaving gently on the marble porch and her curly long hair glittering in a shaft of moonlight like a bird’s wing.

Suddenly there comes from afar a vaguely fearful sound and the music of nature stops. A deep silence. Both sides went to deep grotto. Then a few faint high-pitched boast notes. Then silence again. Then a man comes from the south with stealing steps, ravished by the mystery of the night, all wonder and halts, lost in contemplation, whose bosom, with its burden, is hidden from him by its massive shoulder – a Sphinx.

She was the girl, waiting for his presence till eternity, waiting for his acceptance, waiting to get his image, waiting for getting his grace. She was catchy, she was cheesy, never the less, got his appearance out in the dark.

he, the man hail like a salutation to Antonio, hath wandered in many lands, seeking the lost regions from which his birth into this world exiled him, and the company of creatures such as I myself. He have found flocks and pastures, men and cities, but no other creatures, no air native to him, no man kindred to him, none can do his day’s deed and think his night’s thought. In the little world, lingering his heart, his place is as high as hectors in this great desert; only he wander, and she sit still; he conquer, and he endure; he work and wonder, you watch and wait; he look up and we dazzled, look down and we darkened, look round and we puzzled, whilst his eyes never turn from looking out – out of the world – to the lost region – the home from which he have strayed. She n him, strangers in a strange world, to the race of men, are no stranger to one another: have he not been conscious of her and of this place since he was born? (too much…?) Love is madman’s dream: this was his reality. These jinx steps lamps of hers he hath seen from afar her inner soul. Signaling great secrets to some eternal sentinel below, whose post, she never could find. And here at last is their sentinel – an image of the constant and immortal part of his life, silent, full of thoughts, alone in the silver desert, sphinx, sphinx: he hath climbed mountains at night to hear in the distance the stealthy indelible footfall of the winds that chase our sands in forbidden play. o ma, laughing in whispers. His way hither is the way to destiny; for he, a genius, is the symbol of almighty nature: part brute, part rascal, part authenticate, part behemoth, part god – nothing of nature in me (don’t read “not at al”). have she read his riddle, sphinx ?

She tries to find it out thus:

She follows him,
silence sounding louder
as they steal across the desert.
The moonlight wanes:
the horizon again went black
broken
by the cajole silhouette
of the sphinx.
She wants him
She cares for him
She needs him in despair
She surges out of phoenix
She counts the tabs
She counts the heartbeats
She remembers the hill
They climbed together
She remembers the moments
They cherished together.
But
The sky itself vanishes
in darkenss,
no relief until the gleam
distant torch falls
great pillars of
antoinettes-temple of love
supporting the roof
of a majestic relationship.
She shouts in commotion:
I need ur reassurance,
I need ur sensuality,
I need ur regularity,
I need ur d same casualness,
I need ur same stimulation,
I need ur same warmth,
thru out d life,
I need ur mortality,
I need u in totality.
I need u in my vision,
I need u in my voice,
I need u in my breath,
I need u in my care,
I need u in my soul.

P.S. inspired frm Ceaser n Cleopatra by Bernard Shaw.

6 comments:

Cinderella said...

Dude, I just wanna say something here and its not related to this post.
Inne badde bade post mat likha kar. Yo loose the readers interest. Try to say whatever you have to say in lesser words. Leave something for the reader to comprehed too. He aint a foll you see.
An avid reader like me, couldnt read this whole post...toh non-reader kya karega.
All the best !

c'est la vie said...

@ cindy

thankx, i ll keep in mind.
thankx for d guidance.

c'est la vie said...

@ cindy

m thinkin on this, since last an hour, wat 'd i do.
shall i cut my posts into pieces ?

Keshi said...

WOW! so who is this special person? :)

Keshi.

c'est la vie said...

@ keshi

the trick is to keep one guessin on.

Keshi said...

hmm its hard for me to guess who it is when I dunno ur friends right? LOL!

Keshi.