04 December, 2008

A Monsoon Day

That day I came exhausted from my mundane job. Walking 2000 meters is not an easy job for a hot rough day and that even after eight hours of ass-bustling job. But is surely a pleasure for a monsoon raining day. Sun plays hide & seek with clouds camouflages itself. Those fine droplets drenching me bit by bit were singing the natures song. Reaching the staff hostel-aka my new destination now-a-days – sat down on the porch under the marquee protecting my self from nature pearls. I didn’t wish to go in my room considering the atmosphere and the vibes being emitted. High-accelerated cool zephyr was blowing and was giving a chilly touch to my body. As I was sitting there, I saw a puddle, almost heart shaped. It was full of water, but muddy. Fine rainwater droplets were giving a tender touch to the surface of puddle water. I was elated as well stunned as to see the charisma of nature. But something was hindering me. I stood up gave my legs some acceleration and reached to the puddle. I vigorously pulled away all the puddle water out of it. Cleaned all the dust and made it clean and returned to my sitting. While after, rainwater poured in and puddle was full again. The rain pearls where singing the natures song, dappling on the water surface, creating ripples and forming concentric circles, choiring the nature. Each ripple at different parts of the puddle was a whole world in itself. Each one trying to interject each other, but before they even know they exist, they were forced to die and new ripples were taking their place. You work all day long midst of coarse and wolfing sound of the factory, yelling and crying of workers and high temperature, onto that, wearing helmet, nose cuff and safety shoes – aka hunter shoes-one feel like a monster drilling inside. At the end of the day you fell totally exhausted, energy’s drained, all enthusiasm gone, back wrecked, legs tired. Seems like all juices of your body is been sucked by the dinosaur company. But after all this, when one see something like nature’s classiness, one get in the groove and feel the nature in one’s closet, one feel fresh, energetic and full of inner urge to think and to do something new and vibrant.

2 comments:

Keshi said...

beautifully written!

Keshi.

c'est la vie said...

hey dear keshi, thanks a lot for coming.